1. I like the possibility of a snow day due to a blizzard. Warnings like that rarely come to Chicagoland. And still... they evade us. Maybe next time, dear blizzard. Thanks for trying.
2. I like the ESV Study Bible... a whole lot. Maybe I'm biased since I work for the publisher, but hey, it's one of the best Bibles out there, in my opinion. Read an update from our president here.
3. I like knowing what's going on in the world (when I'm in the mood... sometimes it's too depressing) and my favorite news page is here.
4. I like the smell of freshly printed catalogs. I spend so much time editing them, and then when the final product arrives, I love to just soak in the smell, the look, the feel, and everything about it. I just don't read it anymore after that because I've seen it too many times!
5. I like all the new blogs I've been able to find lately. I had no idea how much neat stuff was out there! All you have to do is go to a friend's blog who has a link to other blogs. Start exploring those other blogs and their links. Then start exploring those blogs. And on and on it goes! You can google for practically any type of blog under the sun and the most popular ones appear. It's wonderful! I hear Technorati is great for this too, but I haven't figured that one out yet.
Here are some of my recent favorite finds:
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit - a very witty blog that gives me a good laugh sometimes
I'm an Organizing Junkie - a great blog about getting organized - I love it!
Tip Junkie - shares the best tips and creative ideas
The Pink Teapot - a blog about etiquette - I love learning these things!
My favorites of my friends blogs:
Off the Beaten Path - friends who are missionaries to Vietnam
It's Just How I See Things - a dear friend's photoblog and insights
Spencer and Melody - a friend of a friend whose become a dear friend, dealing with Lyme disease
Sherah G Photography - a sweet friend and coworker, I just love her pics and humor!
Bolsa Chica - last but certainly not least, my close friend and coworker Monica's creative and fun blog! Be sure to check out her Etsy store!
Okay, that's all of those that I'll share for now, but there are SOOOO many great ones out there. Check out my sidebar to the right with all these links and more.
Happy Tuesday & Happy Blogging!