Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Boy to Be


Meet my brother's wife Jeremi.

I love her just like a true sister and am soooo thankful for her!! Here she is just a few weeks away from having their 3rd and hopefully last baby, and first boy.

She's an incredible mother and her girls just adore her. My brother is absolutely nuts over her, and I cherish their relationship. She's an amazing pastor's wife, has great ideas for the church, loves her kids & Tim dearly, and is also an incredible nurse to boot! She's hilarious, sweet, godly, and a really great friend.

Thank you Jeremi for the memories this weekend! It was sooo great sharing in this final phase of pregnancy with you! I sure wish little boy would have been more active during my short 5 1/2 hours down there, but I'm still glad I got to see you, share in some good memories, and feel him move even just a little bit.

I know you're going to make a great mama the third time around! You've done such an extraordinary job with Olivia & Cayley, and I can't wait to meet this little guy!!! :)

No comments: