Friday, January 23, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Happy Fabulous Friday!

If you don't know already, it's similar to the "Things I Like Tuesday" postings, it helps keep me positive, lifts up my spirit, and helps give you guys ideas/links too.

For today I just have to share a very exciting thing for me. The amazing and awesome and wonderful movie Fireproof was so delightful, thought-provoking, etc etc, and I'm soooo excited that it's finally about to be available on DVD! It releases next Tuesday, 1/27. Be sure to get a copy for you or a loved one (especially ones struggling in their marriage!). Click here for more info. If you haven't heard about the movie and want to watch the trailer, click here.

The movie talks about a book called The Love Dare. Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is starting up a blog challenge on this topic. Click here to read about it and join the team.

"Never leave your partner behind."

No comments: