Friday, November 2, 2007

Politics

I'm not usually one for getting into politics this early in the game, but since I just learned of a presidential candidate with some of my exact, closely-held views, I cannot help but talk about it. I haven't entirely read up on him yet, but I'm going to as time allows in the next couple of weeks. I was very excited to hear about this candidate and that we actually have a fellow Christian candidate out there. Now, I remain pretty conservative when it comes to my political views. I don't want this to be a place where that is battled out or widely debated, but I did simply want to mention him and help spread the word. His name is Mike Huckabee. Read about him and decide for yourself. Go to the link in the right-hand column, read his about page and issues page, and then pray about your decision.

No comments: