Thursday, November 1, 2007

Never a dull day

Somehow I ended up on MySpace before I got back to this blog. I'm still not really sure what to think about this new method of communicating, and feeling so exposed to the world. If for one second I think my privacy is in danger, I'll delete both accounts even faster than they were made.

I have to say I'm pretty surprised I got into all this Internet stuff this week... one of the busiest weeks I've had in a long time. My dad came to visit for a few days, then we found out one of his best friend's wives was diagnosed with pancreatic and liver cancers (so scary!!), my sister-in-law had a very serious neck surgery, I worked on a freelance project late two nights in a row for some very good friends, saw my good friend Liz last night while she was in town (great reminiscing Liz - wonderful S'Mores!!), and tonight we are cleaning in preparation for my mom's visit this weekend when we'll go for a bike ride, shopping for her wedding dress (getting remarried next Spring), shopping for dishes for their house, and lots of other fun but exhausting stuff!

Now that Smallville is over, time to go clean....

Let me know what you think of my blog! This is a little intimidating for me.

No comments: