Friday, January 9, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday! I hope you are all having a great day. Today it's going to be snowing off and on until early tomorrow morning when we could get up to 9 inches of snow at our house. It looks sooo beautiful and bright white out there. (I'm stuck at home again, still fighting being sick and ready to beat this thing once and for all!... and since I'm not out in it, I can really enjoy the beauty of it from the comfort of my home.)

The below pictures were taken during another snow "storm", aren't they so beautiful? I wish it could truly capture just how pretty it is. But the camera just can't capture all those little white flakes.


On another topic, I've been exploring a lot of blogs over the past few days, and have been thrilled to find some that I really like. I don't agree with everything they say, but I really appreciate the insights, the craft ideas, and so much more. Please scroll down the lists to the right to find all of the new ones I'm glad that I found (through Google or other friends sites or friends of friends of friends sites)!
Here are my top two picks for today. The Fibro blog I found that I really enjoy and appreciate. It's simply called My Life with Fibro. The craft blog I found that I just love is Katy Elliott. Please check out these blogs and more of the ones on the side when you get a chance!
Have a Fabulous Friday and be blessed!

2 comments:

katy elliott said...

Wow, thanks!

Have a nice snowy weekend.

katy

sandy said...

Thanks for the nice words on my blog. You are so kind! I hope you feel better soon.