Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fibro Update and Pictures from Today

Living a life with Fibromyalgia never ceases to be a challenge. Even the little things can be a real chore. Despite enjoyment from today's adventure out in 10 inches of snow to watch my niece play basketball about 12 minutes north of here, I have to admit to a lot of sluggishness and pain this afternoon. I don't know why. But, that's how it goes. Now attempting to even conquer laundry is a very slow, agonizing process. But I'm trying. It was a great morning, and I'm thankful for the little joys in life.

Our niece's game (the blonde in the middle) was really fun, and her mom is the coach.
She's great!


Talking with Grandma (Tim's mom) after her game - great job Hayley!
Just outside the gym where the game was played, there's a large rock climbing wall. Hayley, mom Becca, and Carrissa all gave it a try
The snow has really been coming down today and I was able to catch some nice pictures of it.
Here's our neighbor's car


We measured the snow in the middle of our yard, and it's 9.5 inches!
Here's Tim being all excited

Here's the view from the side of our house down our driveway

Looking out our side door toward the southeast


I hope you're enjoying your Saturday and are getting a lot more accomplished than I am!

No comments: