Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Friday

It is a chilly 25 degrees here in Chicagoland. Yesterday it was about 45 and the day before it was above 50 and sunny. Just enough of a taste of Spring to get our hopes up, knowing fully well there was no way it would last yet. But it was just enough of a teaser to get everyone's mood boosted, and for us to toss those winter coats aside for two days... now back to the winter coats and scarves. So I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at this photo today.

It's cold out, but we're all still grateful it's above zero after some nasty sub-zero temps this winter. It could be better, yes, but it could definitely be worse!!

The rain we had yesterday (buckets and buckets of it) turned to freezing rain overnight and finally snow pellets this morning. I got some interesting pics last night of the very thick fog surrounding us because of the changes in temps going on.

Needless to say, wherever you are, however cold or warm it is where you live... I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!


Image credit: icanhascheezburger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a second, I was thinking wow, her weather is just like mine but then I remembered that you're only a couple hours away from me. LOL

It is SOOOOOOO windy today and it's messing with my internet. grrrrr