1. I like vacations. I can't wait for mine next week. We are going to Michigan, staying in a B&B, resting, getting beach time, and celebrating 10 wonderful years of marriage together!!
2. I like going into Chicago. Whether for time with friends or taking my nieces in on their first ever train ride to see their first really tall buildings ever... I love it. I hope Tim & I get to spend a day downtown next week during our time off (we'll only be in Michigan part of 4 days), because I truly just love this city and how romantic it can be!
3. I like celebrating. Big things. Small things. Whatever. I think it adds depth and meaning to our lives, that can otherwise sometimes feel so mundane and pointless. Let's not forget to live our lives to the fullest! Rejoicing (celebrating) is an important part of our lives! Matthew 5:12, Romans 5:3, 1 Corinthians 13:6, Philippians 4:4
4. I like when hubby makes me dinner, like he did tonight when my Fibro was f.r.e.a.k.i.n.ggg out!!!
5. I like summer. But come on already, I need some sunshine! Chicagoland has been a wee bit rainy as of late.