I get so ridiculously giddy and excited when people tag me on Facebook or blogging. It's like being picked in grade school for teams; there's just something that fills that need to want to be liked. :) Ohhhh it does my ego good.
Whether or not that's a good thing, we won't get into right now. Just let me soak in this enjoyment....
So without further ado, thank you Kayren for tagging me to play '8 Things'! Oh what fun!!!!
Here's how 8 THINGS works:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
- No construction near my house.
- Trips to visit my nieces.
- Vacation days.
- Having a baby... someday, I hope.
- Losing lotsa weight.
- The birth in Sept of a dear friend's baby who is sorta like a sister in my mind and I literally cannot wait to meet and hold that kid. So exciting. On pins. and needles. Cannot wait. Love. Love. Love sharing the little moments with her. I'm learning so much!
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
- Got ticked at stupid drivers.
- Gripped my head in agony as the tingling got to be too much.
- Coughed up a lung and blew my brains out (into a kleenex).
- Watched the exciting new episode of Smallville. Lois & Clark are getting closer!!
- Wished I was playing with my nieces.
- Laughed at our neighbor's ridiculously nonstop barking dog.
- Pranced around like a little school girl waiting for my husband to get home from work. Then made a kick butt dinner cuz I had some energy... somehow.
- Watched all the behind-the-scenes action on Twitter, HearitFirst.com, and CCMmagazine.com for all the latest on the GMA Dove Award happenings (Gospel Music Association). Since we don't get the Gospel Music Channel, we had to find what we could online to appease our curiosity for who won what awards (check your local listings; hopefully they'll air it soon on a regular channel). One of our church worship leaders, and an awesome voice and songwriter Meredith Andrews, was nominated for 2 awards and we got to see all her updates from the audience in the 5th row at the awards. So cool. So happy for her, even though she didn't win, we're so glad she got to go and even be nominated for her amazing You're Not Alone song and praise & worship album The Invitation. You go girl! [On the video for You're Not Alone that I linked to, the song begins at 1:50 into it.]
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
- Travel the world without being afraid of long plane flights.
- Sew well.
- Swim. I can fake it/doggy paddle while holding my nose.
- Wood carve. Like Grandpa.
- Cure Fibromyalgia.
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
- The Unit
8 BLOGGERS TAGGED:
- Mique at 30 Days
- Monica at Bolsa Chica
- Georgia at It's Just How I See Things
- Sherah at Sherah G Photography
- Erin at Future of Hope
- Mary at Giving Up on Perfect
- Em at Life, Liberty and the Pursuit
- Katie at Belles Lettres Designs
Now I'm off to tell everyone they've been tagged. Let me know if you decide to play along. :) (And just tell me if you're annoyed by it and have already been tagged.) Have fun!!
AND HAPPY FABULOUS FRIDAY!