Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our 10 Year Anniversary - Final Post of the Series

We are now 2 weeks removed from our 10 year anniversary (June 24th). It's hard to believe it's already come and gone so quickly.

This weekend I had some time to go through scrapbooks and scan in some pictures I just have to share with you! Keep in mind they aren't the best quality, so I apologize for that. Also I blurred over some portions I'd rather not share publicly. So without further ado... a few final wedding reflections before we end our 10 year anniversary series.

 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 


I also thought it'd be fun to share with you a few of our honeymoon memories. This scrapbook was 12 x 12 so I couldn't scan entire pages, leaving the images even lower quality. But it's too fun to not share and reminisce with you about how life was like 10 years ago! :) 


Our first night in a local B & B was kinda weird. It was all antique and old, making us really wish we'd picked a hotel, doh!


We enjoyed a wide array of activities in the Great Smoky Mountains area, such as mini golf, go karts, lots of restaurants, a ski lift {minus ski's or snow}, whitewater rafting, and lots of hiking. Oh how I loveeee this area!


Our cabin was great! It had a fully stocked kitchen, a jacuzzi tub, a king size bed, a wrap around porch overlooking the mountains, tv/vcr, a hot tub {that didn't work}, and bathroom. Unfortunately we didn't know until we got there that the only thing missing was a SHOWER! Whoops. 

 
 
Oh my word, we look freakishly young...

 
 *I don't pretend to own this picture or its copyright, but I also have no idea who to give credit to for it. It was the whitewater rafting people.*


My family took its last vacation together before my parents divorce, in June 1999. We went to the Smoky Mountains. While we stayed in a different spot, this is ultimately the guiding force behind us deciding to go here on our honeymoon. I loved it so much, I just knew I had to share it with Tim. Plus it helped give us some ideas of where we could around town, etc. Check out the pics below. We went to the same waterfall one year apart... with the family it was barely a trickle, but with Tim & I it was gushing from all the rain the night before... what fun! :)


One last time... Happy 10th Anniversary to my beloved Timothy Henry!!!! I love you!

No comments: