Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chicago Blizzard 2011

a week ago today Chicagoland got hit with
the 3rd largest blizzard in our history


it was amazing
incredible
fun
stressful
and crazy
!!!!


we were let out of work early on Tuesday
good thing too cuz it got totally crazy
through rough roads & a comedy of errors 
it took me 2 hours to get home, ughhh


Wednesday we got a snow day
I've worked for this company 10 yrs in July
first. snow. day. ever. 


it was pretty nice!


we had a good, relaxing day at home
i just felt so badly for Tim 
and his oodles of hours spent shoveling




and then shoveling again Sunday
and again Tues morning


snow, snow go away
we are ready for Spring!


seriously
this is too much



3 comments:

Patrinas Pencil said...

hahaha - I hear ya - we had 2 ft fall in 7 hours.... bring on the sun...

Take care of yourself. Shoveling out the last snow was hard on me - I'm not ready to face it this time - It's just me - no body else to do it and I can't find my car yet. Looks likes yours :) only the side view mirror peeing out

blessings and stay warm
Patrina <")>><

Kimberly said...

We have thankfully had a milder winter here in Va. this year. Last year was horrible! I am ready for spring too!! We may not be getting as much snow as last year, but it sure is COLD!
Oh, I replied to your comment on my blog:)

Sherah said...

Wow Roe. I didn't realize how long your driveway is!!

Poor Tim :)