Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Terrific Family

My brother Tim is pretty much amazing. I couldn't be more thankful to have him in my life. And he made a seriously grand decision when he asked Jeremi to be his wife. They're as rock solid and incredible as they come. And we absolutely adore their children. Olivia, Cayley, and Joshua are sweet gems that light up our lives on a regular basis.

We just had a mini-vacation with all of them at the end of October, and I absolutely cannot wait to see them in just over two weeks for our family Christmas!!!!

One of the members of the church my brother pastors is a photographer who offered to take the below pictures for them. Check them out... I just cannot stop starting at them! :)











Courtesy of Love's Me Photography, (c) 2011, Used with permission. 
Do not repost or distribute without permission from the photographer.



1 comment:

Radiant Linda said...

Beautiful Ohana (family) like your humble and wise words.. soft and deep... Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year 2012... Linda and island family...