Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doctors and what not

Today I got a call from my doctor's office telling me my doctor was on vacation and I'd need to reschedule. ACH!!! One of my prescriptions will run out during that time now. I was so proud of myself for setting that appt up like a month and a half early... and now she's gone for over a week. Grrrr.

My rheumatologist remains a useless bit of information. The only way to figure things out is to do my own research since what I learn is more than what he seems to know. I know he worked hard to get to where he is, but I'm not sure I understand why he doesn't try to keep up more with the changing world around him.

Sometimes it's easy to get really frustrated and discouraged... but I'm trusting in God and leaning on his everlasting arms.

No comments: