Sunday, December 14, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We finally put up our Christmas tree last night and decorated it today. Especially now, it's helping me reminisce. My Grandma (mom's mom) crocheted snowflakes for us every year growing up... and my tree is now filled with many of them. It got me teary-eyed and missing her. I celebrate that she's in Heaven with Jesus, but I miss her.



Here's an ornament we got from my mom for our tree this year.

And here's our tree! (okay, only about halfway decorated at this point... I'm tired...)


If you want a full update on me, be sure to read the post from yesterday below.

We will be heading out of town later this week for my family's Christmas in my hometown. I'm very excited, but as you can imagine, it means a lot of preparations and last minute things. I won't be at work for a week and a half, so work will be busy, I have a follow-up chiropractor appt tomorrow night, and there could be more snow this week (even though today it was nearly 50 degrees!!) which means longer commute times and maybe leaving here the night before we'd originally planned. It's going to be so busy, I doubt I'll get a chance to blog. But I will when I get back and I look forward to updating you more then. So if you don't hear from me for a week and a half or so, don't be too surprised.

Take care all and Merry Christmas!!

No comments: