Friday, March 6, 2009

Fabulous Friday


This was too funny not to share. It's especially applicable around here, in the midst of winter. Although, we are thankfully starting to see the edges of Spring. It is supposed to get up to 65 today!!! Wow. Yesterday was about the same. It feels unbelievable. We know it's not totally here to stay, but it's on the cusp of Spring now and it is delightful!

So whip out those tanning beds and bring on the sunshine!!!!!!!
And have a Fabulous Friday!

Image credit: Icanhascheezburger

2 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Hi Rochelle! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am loving the warmer weather, too!

Though not in the same situation, I have a similar struggle - I need to lose weight to have another baby. I went into my first pregnancy overweight and because of very high blood pressure delivered 7 weeks early. I'm encouraged to start reading your story and look forward to learning more! :)

Kayren said...

We were supposed to have highs in the 60's today, too. Until we got up this morning...the forecast changed overnight and our high was only in the 30's, still with rain. Ick! So I guess the warm front didn't come up as high as it was supposed to, or a cold front pushed it down lower than they expected (since it was warm yesterday)...not sure, but still, ick!