Friday, March 20, 2009

Fabulous Friday

One of my favorite blogs, maya*made, lead me to find another really great blog, Sew Liberated. I am loving it!!

I have to admit one of my favorite posts of hers included this picture:

This is just so incredibly adorable and hilarious, I about fell off my chair laughing!!! You know how some pictures can just really strike you at just the right time? This was one for me. I'm not entirely sure why, but I about lost it. Maybe it's my love of ICanHasCheezburger pictures, and all their funny lines they put on their cat pictures. I could practically see this one jumping off the page at me!

Timoun the cat is such a good sport, and too cute for words. Good thing she has this guinea pig for posing before the baby comes, or perhaps the local raccoon might find its way into this hat for a picture. Hmmm... :)

HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!!

In all seriousness though, for more info on this hat and getting it made to order, click here.

Image credit: Sew Liberated Blog ~ used with permission. Please do not reuse without contacting her first.

1 comment:

Sherah said...

That picture made me smile :) Hope you have a great weekend!