Monday, March 23, 2009

Self Portrait

I'm feeling pretty rotten today and working from home in attempts to allow this latest flare a chance to run away before I have the rest of a busy week ahead of me.

I was tagged way back in early March (wow, am I really saying that?? can you believe March is quickly nearing its end??? when did it even get here???). So I'm finally getting around to uploading the self portrait I took, as a result of this picture tag by my lovely friend Sherah.
{I've been sooooo far behind on even pulling pics off the camera since there were over 4,000... most of which were of our niece's basketball games, which hubster is doing a really cool video for. But hence the reason personal pics have been fewer and further between. Now they're going to start appearing much faster!}

Here are the rules:

1. Sit down.
2. Take a picture of yourself right now. don't primp, just snap one!
3. Upload it.
4. Tag 3 people to do the same.

Just for the record, I hate this picture, but rules are rules...


It's really hard to choose who to tag. I'm avoiding the friends who have already been tagged who I'd otherwise tag (Georgia, Sherah, Monica, Katie)... so instead I've chosen some other friends who don't all like photography and may hate me for this, but I hope they play along and enjoy! :)

1. Erin

Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Sherah said...

Beeeautiful! :)

(You took 4000+ pics on your camera? Impressive!)