Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things I Like Tuesday

Sorry this is getting up a bit late today, it's been a crazy day!
1. Scott Hamilton ~
He's one of my all-time favorite sports champions. He's fun, very talented, a delight to see in person, and one of the greatest figure skaters of all time. He could be seen on Celebrity Apprentice until Sunday night when he was fired (see yesterday's post for how mad that made me!). We've never watched the show previously, but we started watching it this season because of him. It's fun to see him in a different environment and learn more about him. I'm really bummed he's gone. But oh well, we'll see him somewhere else soon, I'm sure.

2.
Children ~
Kids... babies... especially family... and close friends...
whether crying or happy, bring em on!!
LOVE it!!

3.
Hanging out with good friends ~
It's a really great reprieve from life's harsh realities.
4.
Scrapbooking ~
YEAH!!!! 'Nuff said.

5.
Sewing ~
And anything related to getting my curtains made!!
WOOT!!!
{Thanks Monica for teaching me and
having patience with me!}


Image Credits:
2. Me
3. Me
4. Brian Gee using my camera
5. Me + Brian Gee using my camera

1 comment:

~~Deby said...

LOTS of great things...
I would add, reading a good book....and ANY DAY I have energy