Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things I Like Tuesday

I'm a grump. I have to admit it. I've had a really rough couple of days. Lots of stress at work... really overwhelming... very intense.

So, today's TILT will be kept very short, and not in the most positive light, but I will try given that's the point of this weekly topic.

1. Lunch breaks. Time to get out and catch my breath even if only for a few minutes.

2. Coworker friends. Prayers lifted up by those knowing I was in a panic. Short conversations with those knowing I was struggling, helping get my mind off it for a short while, and bringing a smile to my face.

3. Chocolate. Really, need I say more?

4. TV. I love just chilling and checking out of my life for a bit while staring at the TV... I don't have to think, I can just stare, and I can pretend to be a part of something so outside myself.

5. Ibuprofen and anxiety meds. When the pain kicks up and the panic sets in, these two meds are necessities.

6. Sewing lessons. Gosh I love it. Nice escape from reality. Take out my stress on it. Time with a good friend. Ahhh. And so rewarding especially to come home and find out the curtains I just learned how to make fit and look beautiful up over my window. Sweet! I am SO excited!!

No comments: