Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things I Like Tuesday - TV Edition

Below are some of my favorite TV shows (3 new, 2 not new but 'iffy' in ratings). So here I am trying to help hype them up. :) Be sure to check them out if you can!

1. Chuck - NBC, Mondays, 7 pm CT
And given that I just found out the star Zachary Levi is a Christian, I'm even MORE excited about it! Check this out! Or if you have trouble with that one, here's a shorter version.

2. Smallville - CW, Fridays, 7 pm CT {new episodes return Jan 22nd}

3. Mercy - NBC, Wednesdays, 7 pm CT

4. Flash Forward - ABC, Thursdays, 7 pm CT {shamefully, this is not returning until March 18th! ugh!!}

5. NCIS LA - CBS, Tuesdays, 8 pm CT, after my very fav NCIS at 7 pm

1 comment:

Kayren said...

I haven't seen a single one of those shows. Not even a single episode!