Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blog Updates Coming Soon

I participated in an incredible 3-hour blogging seminar on Saturday, thanks to the joint efforts by Amy Bayliss and Amy Stults called Split Decisionz. It was phenomenal and I learned a ton... to the point of brain overload, lol!

I am really, really excited about everything I learned. I'm ready to put it all into practice right away. But sadly, that's unrealistic. So in the meantime, I'm working on things behind the scenes to get it to where I want it to be. It could take weeks, I'm not really sure. I'll try to post regularly, but it won't be quite as often since the redesign will be more of a priority.

My ultimate goal is to get things wider, more legible, and easier on the eye. I want you all to keep coming back time and time again! :)

I have a ton of stuff I anxiously want to share with you {yes, even all the way back to Thanksgiving!!}, and am sad I'm getting so behind. Alas, I think I have to scale things back a bit to make it realistic. We'll see.

Thanks for your patience with me as I go under construction behind the scenes. I hope you end up liking what you see!

No comments: