Friday, February 19, 2010

Losing It

I am sooo excited about THIS!!

I've been working with a trainer. Going crazy with a nutritionist. Working hard.

But not enough. I've seen myself leaning down a little. I've had an increase in energy and endurance, and a general improvement with my Fibro symptoms. But no real weight loss.

I've been frustrated. So much so that I took the last two weeks 'off'. And am now needing a new kick in the butt. I was in touch yesterday with my trainer and nutritionist, and a new possible trainer, feeling a little better about the situation but down about all the costs.

So I was really excited to see Mary at Giving Up on Perfect Twitter about this. This is exactly what I think I need right now.

I couldn't decide on my exact goal, but she has inspired me so my goals will be similar to hers:
  • Drink 64-80 oz of water a day
  • Continue to decrease pop intake
  • Exercise 3 times a week for 30-60 minutes each
  • Lose 20 pounds during this competition
I believe I can do it. Will you join us? If so, head on over here.

2 comments:

Jessie Weaver said...

So glad you're joining in! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Rochelle, I'm glad you're joining us! Although you've got so much determination, I'm worried about the competition now! ;) (Kidding, of course - good luck!!)