Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quickie Update

I tried posting a few pictures on Sunday afternoon, but Blogger stopped working for me for a couple days. Arghh! Did anyone else have this problem? It was really bizarre.

I've had a really busy, really great week and a half. It's been terrific!

And I'm soooo exhausted.

My brother, sister-in-law, and my two nieces (6 and 4) arrived on Monday around 2:30 p.m. and left today around 2:30 p.m. We had a fabulous time!!!

I wish I could say I'll fully update you soon, but I'm just not sure. I seem to get ever-increasingly further behind on everything. And I'm just too tired to care right now. My body is freaking out. And I need like a week of straight sleeping.

But no regrets at all. I enjoyed every single second of it all. 

Without further ado, and so I can get back to watching the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup for the first time in 50 years and kick some Philly butt my important to-do list {ahem}, here are a few of my favorite pics from the past couple days.

No comments: