Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things I Like Tuesday - Fall Edition

1. I like decorating the house for Fall.





2. I like fun Fall activities, especially ones we've never done together before.




3. I like finally figuring out what I wanted to buy with my birthday money. From June.


4. I like having a house full of goodies despite that I really have no idea yet what I want to do with them. I'm actually getting concerned I don't have enough time to do anything with them since we're traveling this weekend. Eek. But I will make it happen. 



5. I like watching the leaves change colors, fall to the ground, and beautify the earth. I like candy corn, caramel apples, S'mores, hot dogs over campfires, hay rides, seeing tractors with hay, seeing fields with hay, and so on. Reminds me of Fall growing up on the farm.


6. I like friends to celebrate Fall birthdays with. :)

No comments: