Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Love Where I Work

I am so insanely thankful for where I work. I'm so blessed to be able to work full-time despite my Fibromyalgia, and to work with very understanding, flexible, gracious, caring, hilarious, godly people. I have no idea why this has worked out for me, but I'm ridiculously thankful and I never want to take it for granted. I'm never sure how long this will last for me so I try hard to live each day at work to its fullest!

In thinking back over the past year, a lot has happened at work. We've grown, changed, and re-constructed a lot! It's amazing to see how God has provided beyond any way we could have expected or deserve. We're extremely grateful. 

During the month of December, we have a couple of Christmas celebrations that are always very special and so much fun! It's always one of my favorite times of the year because we all get to hang out together more than usual. And these are some of my favorite people on the planet, so of course it goes without saying that I'm going to enjoy it despite the added stress due to my planning involvement. But I love it and wouldn't ever change it for anything!

Below are a couple of collages I experimented with for the first time in Picasa. Whacha think?



I thought maybe this would help so we weren't all wigging out at my gigantic pages of multiple pictures I'm not even sure you guys are interested in. But perhaps the collages are too small and don't really work for viewing well either. I feel like you can't really see faces....? {If you click on it though you should be able to see it larger.} I am very curious to get your input! I want to do what works well on your eyeballs. ;) Let me know, pleaseeee!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I, too, have fibro so know how much joy goes into your praises. Having a good place to work makes all the difference in our lives.