Wednesday, January 12, 2011

National Human Trafficking Awareness Day 2011

I didn't realize yesterday was National Human Trafficking Awareness Day, but it's never too late to learn about it.

I just finished reading this post from Chatting at the Sky which really surprised me and opened my eyes to the sad reality of human trafficking. I knew it was a problem, but it's so easy sometimes to get caught up in our own little worlds and forget how incredibly difficult and challenging life can be for so many others across the globe.

Please read her post for yourself and be praying for all those affected by it. And help spread the word to increase awareness.

2 comments:

Rosemary Lee said...

I'll go read it. It's so prevalent and I've heart its a huge problem here in Las Vegas. It's very sad...

Liz Mays said...

It's an absolutely horrible thing!