Thursday, July 28, 2011

Please Pray

My dear, sweet, favorite Uncle Bill has been fighting cancer. I've honestly lost track of how long it's been but probably at least a year. It's stage 4 melanoma {skin cancer}.


The surgery back in January finally seemed to put it at bay.

Then today came.

My mom called tonight to update me after Uncle Bill's check-up at the Mayo Clinic.

They found a lump in his lung. Not good.

*sob*

Uncle Bill with grandchild Octavia, Grandpa, & my brother Tim, Thanksgiving 2010

More testing on Monday & Tuesday with potential surgery to follow shortly. I'll keep you posted, but we deeply appreciate prayers for him & for my mom's sister {Aunt Robin} especially. This is so tough, but we know God is in control and we're so thankful for that.

Aunt Robin & grandchild Octavia, Thanksgiving 2010

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: