Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick Update & Links

I've been really struggling off and on with some stuff. Some things I'm trying to just sort out with friends in real life. Some things I'm not telling anyone. Some things I've been calling out to God about. Some things that I'll share here when I finally figure out the right words.

So in light of that, I wanted to post a few links of really encouraging words today that I can't help but share with you.

Plotting for Our Joy

Words of Wisdom

Why Shouldn't I Adopt?

When You Pass through the Waters

I hope you find them as encouraging as I do. Another encouraging word is in my sidebar under "Quote of the Week".

Now just for good measure, and because I miss them like crazyyyyy, check out the fun dear friend Monica & my little buddy Parker are having this week in California. :)

I hope to be back with regular posts soon. In the meantime, I'm listening to this song over and over and over... and resting in God's love and sovereignty even when I can't breathe from being so overwhelmed, am in too much pain to see straight, or when I'm overcome with emotion from my past. God is good.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You will come through this darker period, and good things are ahead for you. I know it!

Katie G said...

Struggle is good, it helps us further work out our salvation and understand our true need for Jesus. Keep on struggling!! Love you!