Monday, October 15, 2012

Spinning Out of Control

While my life spins seemingly out of control and I get my feet back on solid ground, I'm taking a slight hiatus from blogging. I'll be back, possibly even faster than anticipated.

But for now, there are just too many other important happenings that I don't want to miss out on or take time to recover from.

For now let me leave you with a few blog posts that really resonated with me and I hope you'll take a few minutes to read them too:

Just keep swimming - perhaps it's because I'm so much like her, but I just adore Mary and think she's the greatest. I love her openness and honesty here so, so much!!

Help me help you - I can't help it, here's another one from Mary. I'm totally addicted to reading her blog with every post.

Hands up for the loop-de-loop - about letting go and trusting God, and not resisting change from our plans

Why is anger so popular? - all about anger and how it's okay to be angry sometimes.

How to listen to a friend - nothing else needs to be said here.

The beauty in the threadbare - oh how deeply I love Beth Moore!

Everyday - because it shows the everyday life of one of my in-real-life friends {another coworker's spouse - I can't help it, I love these ladies!!!! :)}

Love to you all as I go back to spinning in crazy circles....


3 comments:

Auntie Bee said...

Rochelle, Finally a Christian woman with Fibro like me:(.... But now let me tell you about a product that the Lord so clearly put in my path.I was helping a friend (reluctantly) with a booth at the yearly Choke Cherry Festival in Lewistown MT.I felt horrible and didn't want to be there. But the Lord positioned us in a way that I had to help her that day! Lorri and Mike Schlutz were to our left sharing a product called ~ASEA~. I

Auntie Bee said...

Now to finish my story. ASEA has changed my life so amazingly. It is redox signaling molecules stabilized and bottled outside our bodies. We are born with 100% of this molecule but as we age they deplete from many sources.By the time we are 70 we have only 10 % left. ASEA refurbishes, repairs, and replaces these life saving molecules.

Auntie Bee said...

Please contact me and I will help you to get and consume this God made product. Go to amazingmolecules.com to further understand ~ASEA~ My email address is iduhair@midrivers.com My fb account is Bernie Moon Lewistown MT. My phone numbers can be found there on my about me page:)