Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow

I truly have a love/hate relationship with snow. I love watching it fall. I love the way it looks as it covers trees, Christmas lights, and cars. But I hate the stuff that goes with that... scraping off the car, driving in a horrific rush hour commute home, and feeling sorry for my hubby who spends over an hour shoveling our long driveway after he spent 3 1/2 hours on the road tonight. Ughhh.

But at the same time, I really do love it. I've never lived anywhere away from snow, and I just couldn't imagine what that's like! I love it! But my favorite thing to do is curl up in front of the fire, read a book, cuddle with hubby, and sip some hot chocolate while watching it come down from the comfort of my own home!

Here are some quick shots I took tonight looking out our side door.
To the front...

To the back...


No comments: