Friday, February 13, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Wow, this week flew by! I guess since I've been at home most of the week still fighting off this nasty sinus infection and ear infection, I shouldn't be too surprised that the week went so fast. But I have to admit I am glad. Our house is in dire need of EXTREME cleaning this weekend! Now that I'm finally feeling better I'm actually excited to get to all of it. Like... if I have to live in this mess of a house one more day I might just go insane!!

Okay, so for this fabulous Friday, I have got to share with you one of... seriously... the absolute greatest people in this world. She is truly amazing in every way... a God-send, a personal friend, and one of the happiest, always-got-a-smile-on, women I know. This girl knows her stuff, is very godly, a true friend, and always there for everyone. Without a doubt, no matter your mood, she can find a way to make you laugh. I have found myself just sitting in her office spilling things out about life and suddenly 15 minutes later I realize I've been rambling about stuff I didn't even mean to share! She's just that great... you can't help but want to share with her, chat with her, and spill your life story to her. She amazes me.

Her name is Sherah. And she is a D.E.L.I.G.H.T. For real.

Please be sure to check out her terrific photography blog here.

My latest outing with Sherah was picture-free (just hunting for some good deals around town for my organizing project), but the time before that we grabbed a bunch of pics... most of which were taken by her on my camera. I do not take credit for these. It's all her fabulous-ness. :) Here we are at the local Chinese restaurant....

I'm so thankful that I have people like this in my life. I'm so blessed. And on this Fabulous Friday, I just had to take a moment to step back and remember that.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the Chinese ball picture and the one above it too !! Amazing perspective !! Neat photography !

georgia b. said...

cute cute cute!