Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fibro Story Lull

I had hoped to finish all 5 or 6 parts of my Fibro story within 2 days of National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day... in hopes to raise more awareness, educate people, and meet new people in the Fibro community.

However, I'm in the midst of a nasty flare-up, I think based on the weather from yesterday (lots of rain, thunderstorms, and tornado watches in Chicagoland). Whenever pressure systems move through, I feel it - in my sinuses and Fibro.

I'm having a horrible day so far with severe widespread pain and utter fatigue. I feel like a walking zombie sometimes! The chill in the air and sunny skies sure help though! I'm trying to remain positive while struggling with some other behind-the-scenes issues.

So I'm putting this on pause for now, and hopefully I'll be able to continue very soon.

No comments: