Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Mondays


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Generally I have not participated in this carnival because it mostly seems like something for mothers. While I am not yet a mother, but deeply desire to be one someday, I still have my own funny stories to tell sometimes. So here goes nothing.

This past week, I most definitely did not step onto a chair on a slick wooden floor with only slick shoes on, try hanging a curtain, and slip so badly on the chair that I fell and bruised my bottom on on the top edge of the chair. No, not me!

And I did not find myself scrolling through MckMama's blog, accidentally click on the icon in my toolbar for "Add to Wish List [Amazon]", suddenly see a picture of her kids pop up, and decided despite the goof to actually go ahead and click Add to Wish List just to see what it would do. And then get a rip-roaring good laugh out of it before finally removing them from my wish list. No, not me!

I did not get upset that our faucet had broken again, begging hubster to fix it, only to realize that what was clanking around in the teapot was an important item that had fallen out of the faucet into the teapot. I did not therefore attempt very hard to fix it myself to cover my mistake only to get water blasted all over me, with a very failed attempt. No, not me!

That's all I've got for my first attempt, but I hope you enjoy it. :)

No comments: