Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things I Like Tuesday

I don't know if anyone looks forward to my Things I Like Tuesdays or not... but I do apologize that this is coming so late in the day. It's going to be a short one this week.

1. Tuesday night television rocks. It's our most pathetic night of going into "la la land".

2. Purell hand sanitizer. Sweet stuff. Worried about the swine flu? Get this stuff.

3. I like Howie Mandell. He's hilarious. He's on Jay Leno right now.

4. I like my front tree. Ahhh. Smells so great, despite driving my allergies nuts, and is so beautiful and spring-like. I just come home and stare at it. One of these days I'll get around to showing you a picture. I'm so far behind on pics.

5. I love my mother. Just had a great wkd with her. Happy to have a marvelous mother.

Back to fibro stuff in a day or two with a post I've been working on for days.....

No comments: