Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to One

After lots of thinking and praying, I've decided to utilize my limited energy & resources back down to just one blog. I apologize to those who enjoyed either of those two blogs. But between lack of interest and my inability to keep up with 3 blogs, I just think it's wise to stick to just this one. Thanks to those of you joining me from any of those others, I really appreciate your continued support.

So... that also means more pictures & more weight loss stories on this blog instead! I originally split them because I didn't want any of those things to take away from anything here. I still hope it doesn't and I'll continue to think and strategize about how exactly I want to proceed. But generally, I'm just giving 100% to this blog, and I'm going to be 100% myself.

No comments: