Friday, August 28, 2009

Hitting the 10,000 visitors mark

Wow, a place I thought I'd never hit... but we're just over 50 visitors away from hitting the 10,000th visitor mark! That's so awesome. You guys are so great.

If you are the 10,000th visitor, take a picture of yourself next to/by the computer screen (have fun, be creative!) and you'll get a special prize!!! Email it to me at rochellelearning@gmail.com, leave a comment on this post letting me know it was you and that you emailed it to me, AND in the email tell me a little more about yourself and your blog! Then I will feature you in a later post. 

I haven't figured out the prize yet. It could be really lame or it could be really nifty! I'm not great at this prize/giveaway thing, but I'll try to come up with something. I'll let you know tomorrow after I sleep on it. :)

So, keep reading, and hope you win!!!

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

omg, that is a lot of visitors! Yay for you and your blog!

Julie V. said...

Roe,

I really like the new look of your blog!! I'm not the 10,000 visitor, but I do sign in often to check in on you!!

I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Julie

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog via TCB! I appreciate it!

Kayren said...

I was #10,006 and took a picture, so if I'm closest I'll send the picture. I figure I'm not though, but it was fun trying to figure out how to take one and have those teeny tiny little numbers focus and the screen not shine with a flash.

Hope you have a fantastic week, Rochelle!