Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things I Like Tuesday

1. I like my new car :)

2. I like frozen custard like at Culver’s…apparently something the judges on America’s Got Talent forgot about. Thank you Sharon for announcing that you are an American citizen and people in America do not have custard. Go get your head examined… America is not limited to California.

3. I like Chicago. I like all the thrills, joys, and such that come with living here. It wouldn’t have been my first choice to live here, but it is where we are, and there are aspects that I love. Oprah closing down parts of a major street for her 24th, yes 24th, show premiere is not one of them. What on earth is she going to attempt for the 25th year?

4. I like my hair again now that I don’t have bangs. That was a bad phase that did not work for me. I get too hot and itchy. I hate things on my forehead…what was I thinking?!

5. I like strawberry flavored water, kiwi strawberry flavored propel and gatorade, and diet dr. pepper. I’m slowly trying to adjust to limiting caffeine in my life, and switching to diet in the meantime. But I will miss my beloved Pepsi. :( I…likey…my…Pepsi……… *sigh*

**If you haven’t checked it out yet, please see my post from earlier today. I could use all your help/advice/thoughts/ideas/opinions, etc!!!!**

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I heard her premiere has Whitney Houston on it so I guess they're preparing for complete chaos! (which they'll get)

Rochelle said...

It was all over our news last night. Craziness. It sounds like it went pretty well and without too much of a hitch. I would have understood if it was like the 20th, 25th, 30th, or something special. It was her 24th premiere. She is not God or a god. Yet people seem to 'worship' her. I don't mind watching her sometimes, but the following she has is a bit extreme, in my opinion. There are just bigger things to life than Oprah. But, she helps some people, so that's good. I don't have a big beef with her like some do, I just thought it was all a bit silly.