Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Fun & Vaca

This has been an interesting Christmas season. Despite that the days right around Christmas were kinda slow and boring, we did have a great day yesterday. We went into Chicago to visit my aunt and 3 cousins. They grew up in the city, but right now they all live in California and Colorado. I don't get to see all 3 of them together very often, so it was a real joy to hang out with all of them yesterday afternoon!



And now today, we are prepping for our week-long vacation to my hometown to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with my family. I'm soooo excited!!!

Tim is working from home right now, trying to wrap up a few things, and I'm blogging, Twittering, and Facebooking for probably the last time until we get back in January. I'm also doing some things like getting an oil change for my car before we leave, finishing packing and organizing the presents, doing dishes, jamming to the Hampster Dance, and hoping that we remembered everything when we load the car later this afternoon! :)

A final MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!

No comments: