Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things I Like Tuesday - House Edition

1. I like to see our home covered in snow, as well as our church {our second home}... it is so beautiful!



2. I like decorating our house with a wide array of pictures. It helps remind us of the wonderful people in our lives and the places we've been.




3. I like the humors of home maintenance and remodeling. When we bought our house, we didn't redo flooring right away. We waited for several months and then we only redid the living room, dining room, and hallway. They were all the same ugly green carpet. We changed them to hardwood and we were very pleased with the results. Now, I think we definitely need to redo our master bedroom carpet. The lady before us had the room a bright pink color, both on the wall and the floors. We painted the walls blue to match our bedding, but didn't have the chance to change the flooring right away. Plus, quite frankly, it is the softest, plushest, newest carpeting in the house. I like the feel of it, but... I think it might be time. What do you think?



4. I like cluttering our fridge with tons of pictures, notes, drawings, people to pray for, etc. And just think, this is only part of it... :)




5. I like this picture. I took this picture of my mom, brother, and only niece at the time on our family vacation in 2005 to South Haven, Michigan. We were walking alongside the river channel that leads to Lake Michigan. I just saw a good opportunity to get a good picture... and we all just cherish this picture now. My mom made it into a print with one of her favorite Bible verses on it and gave us all copies. I never got mine framed, but it's hanging inside the entry to our 3rd/guest bedroom. I love looking at it every day.



Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I like snow and cluttered fridges, too! ;) Now the home repair business...not so much!