Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting to Know Me

1. What time did you get up this morning? Later than I should have. 7:10.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium well.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Blind Side. AMAZING!!! Loved it.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I have to pick only one? I can't. Chuck, NCIS, Smallville, NCIS LA, Lost

6. What did you have for breakfast? Luna breakfast bar & banana

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese & Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? Seafood {except fish}, coconut, brussel sprouts, avocado, asparagus, broccoli, liver, anything spicy, most nuts, etc....

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Panda Express, Fazoli's, Olive Garden, Fu Yuan, Mai Thai, Baker's Square

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or Honey Mustard

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Santa Fe

12. What are your favorite clothes? My new Lee jeans

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland or Hawaii

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on my mood. Seriously. I can't even decide right now.

15. Where would you want to retire? No idea. Probably stay in IL where family is. If not, most likely would be North Carolina.

16. Favorite time of day? Late afternoon/early evening


{deleted questions 17-21}

22. Bird watcher? Sort of, but not avidly. My Grandma S. was an avid bird-watcher/bird-lover so I often watch the birds and just think of her.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? definitely night

24. Do you have any pets? No.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not that I know of

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer. Ironically now I'm an editor and oversaw copywriting for 4 years at a publishing company. Now I have no desire to be a writer, except through this blog.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Playing with my cousins around the farm... in the woods, in the barns, with the horses or cows, jumping fences, rolling in the hay, etc.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Growing up: cat person. Now: dog person. Allergies and living in the suburbs changed my mind.

29. Do you like to read? Yes!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always! And make anyone riding with me wear one too, including my never-wear-my-seltbelt brother!

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, several. One which appears to have caused the Fibro.

32. Any pet peeves? People interrupting me or others when they're talking. People driving on my bumper. Vampires. Certain little things hubster does. Indecisiveness... which ironically is my biggest annoyance about myself. Loud music blared from neighbor's cars while in their driveways in front of their houses and it shakes my house. Smiley, giggley, bouncey people before 9 am.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Sausage & Green Peppers

34. Favorite Flower? White rose

35. Favorite ice cream? Edy's Slow Churned Light Chocolate Fudge Chunk and Ben & Jerry's Light Phish Food

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Does Panera or Jimmy John's count?

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never

38. From whom did you get your last email? My coworker Kate

39. At which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably Target

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes

41. Like your job? Yes!

42. Like broccoli? Only in the broccoli cheddar soup at Panera or my mom's corn/broccoli casserole {in both it's diced up small enough or easily enough I can avoid large chunks}

43. What was your favorite vacation? Wow, that is hard to choose!! Top ones: L.A., Nashville, Smoky Mountains, Vermont ski trip

44. Last person you went out to eat with? Tim's sister Kandy. We. laughed. so. hard. I. nearly. choked. several. times. :) :) 

45. What are you listening to right now? My coworker's typing on their keyboards and a few coughs/laughs here and there.

46. What is your favorite color? Purple.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. Coffee Drinker? No!!

49. Soda Drinker? Yes!!

No comments: