Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fibromyalgia and Spontaneity

This weekend was full of spontaneity. Something I used to genuinely love.

But now with Fibromyalgia, I can rarely be spontaneous without paying a high price.

And yet, this weekend was amazing. I didn't flare up. I didn't have a reaction. Even when the adrenaline left. Or maybe the adrenaline still hasn't left. 

This week at work is insanely crazy, but all in a good way. Perhaps the adrenaline is actually still pushing me on this week. Perhaps my big letdown/Fibro flare will hit this weekend. We shall see.

I'm just really thankful that I made it through the weekend and was able to do so much... and be able to enjoy it immensely! Yay! :)

I have no doubt that my ability to survive having done so much is from the regular exercise. I can never go back to the lump-on-a-log lifestyle. Ever.

How do you handle spontaneity?

No comments: