Friday, May 21, 2010

New Bike and Fun Weekend

We bought a new bike for me tonight. I am beyond excited. I love bike riding, and we have a fabulous bike trail a few minutes from our house {along the river, it is beautiful!}. But the bike I've had for the past 6 years really hasn't been ideal. It's too high for me. I can't stand up straight with the bike, I have to angle it. It's been challenging to say the least. Especially the past few years with the Fibro. This new bike has a lower bar angle in the middle, handlebars that seem to work much better, and it's made differently so that I don't have to be up so high to be leaning over the handlebars and therefore won't get the numb/tingly feeling in my hands all the time. Or at least that's the hope!



Here's a quick pic of my old bike as well ~ which don't get me wrong, was great and served its purpose well! But now we hope to sell it to some friends who are possibly interested, for someone who is taller!


Woot, woot!

~~~

I realize you all are probably tired of all the personal pictures... but I appreciate you looking through them anyway. I'm loving all the picture taking. :)

My best friend Tracie should be here in the next 30-45 minutes or so for a wonderful girly weekend. I am just beside myself with glee and I can barely wait. Too bad she just called and missed a turn and it'll take her a bit longer, sad! :( I'm so excited for our time together this weekend. I hope the rest of you have a great weekend too!

No comments: