Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog Design Changed

Yes, you're still in the same place. I apologize to those who liked my previous design {many of you told me that you did!}. But it appears Blogger recently changed some things, my other design was faltering and had weird things happening, and it was time to try out Blogger's new design elements. It was fun. I don't guarantee that I'm done, but I do prefer the width/spacing of this layout SO much more! I think/hope it'll be easier to read.

Please tell me if it's distracting or doesn't load properly for you. I definitely want to know if it's annoying! Come back soon for more posts...but at least for now I'm done messing with the design and have so much to update you on!

2 comments:

Rosemary Lee said...

Looks good! I am curious about it but I don't want to risk mine. I got mine from Lena and she has some cool free ones. I just love templates!!

Kayren said...

I like it! Very calming.