Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Five

5 is for the age my niece Cayley turns turned today

::hanging my head in shame that I didn't get to post this sooner::


one of the spunkiest
funniest
kindest
gentlest
helpful
sweetest
giggliest
little girls I know





occasionally bossy
you know, 
5 year old style ;)


loves her family very much


loveeeeees trains and thinks they are hilarious


she loves to help
loves to play
wants to be like her big sis Olivia
and is a total mama's girl


she loves gymnastics and dancing
twirling and running
putting stuff together
and totally gets how stuff works
{we're convinced she's going to be an engineer}





absolutely loves life




is such a hoot
and has some decent aim




loves hanging with daddy


is a total girlie girl


loves hanging out
& just being together


I spoke with her on the phone today at work
and cried when I hung up 

Missing my family very, very much
and today, very much missing this special, sweet face


I can still hear her giggle. I miss her. I miss her sister. I miss her mom. I miss her dad. *sigh* Seeing them every month all of last Summer and Fall has made this Winter very long and difficult. My heart aches to see them again, and I can't wait to give Cayley a big five-year-old hug when I do!!!! 


Happy Birthday Cayley! We love you & miss you sooo much!

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I definitely see what you find so wonderful about her! Happy Birthday to your darling niece!