Saturday, April 9, 2011

Surprise of a Weekend

I'm writing this Friday night before bed and scheduling it to post tomorrow {Saturday} when I'm on my way home on Amtrak, returning from a day with my family.

I'm so excited!!

It was originally planned to go to my sister-in-laws baby shower which got moved recently, but I didn't want to switch the tickets.

I'm really excited to be spending some time with my brother, sister-in-law, and nieces before they have baby #3. I can't wait to see them even though it's only for a few hours.

And I can't wait to see the surprised looks on their faces when they see me! :) Woohoo!!!!

Please pray with me that my Fibro doesn't flare up or freak out at all with this traveling, since we have a wedding next weekend we're traveling for and I need to be as close to 100% as is possible for me. Thanks friends!

Hope you all have {had} a blessed Saturday!

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I'll pray for your continued health, and how fun that you surprised them!