Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I Like Tuesday

1. Identical Twins - 
I've seen pictures. I've heard stories. But I'd never been in the same room as them before. It was so intriguing and interesting and thrilling for me to interact with both of them on Sunday afternoon at Angela's {right} apartment in Chicago for Georgia's {left, former coworker, dear friend} baby shower! Georgia & Angela have the same voice, the same appearance, the same artistic taste, the same smile... it's so interesting to me!! I loved every second of it. The main difference right now is one is pregnant and one has short hair! 



2. Junk food - 
Ohhhhhhh man this stuff is good!
Bad for the waistline, good for the soul!



3. Propel Zero Grape 
{thank you hubby for this find while I was sick, it's my new big favorite thing!!} 
& Barq's Root Beer - 
yummage!


 {please disregard my 70s ugly kitchen floor}

4. Tuesday night television - 
NCIS, NCIS LA, & The Good Wife
Love me a full night of relaxing, good entertainment!!


5. Our front tree - 
As we prepare to leave for several days in the prime of our front tree's spring life, I can't help but share some more pictures of it. It just leaves me breathless, it's so beautiful, I can't get enough of it!








Happy Tuesday!

No comments: