Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Goodbye & Amazing Cafe Food

Last Tuesday Annemarie & I got together for one final time as a group with our friend Tori, who was an editorial intern a couple of times where we work.

We all 3 get along so well and have a lot of fun together.

Tori headed back to college today for her senior year, and with Annemarie's move across the country only a few weeks away... this was one final goodbye to us as a group. I know I'll see Tori again, but we won't be together the 3 of us.

Sad times, but we had an enjoyable lunch together. There are tons of cute places in the town where we work, so we had to make sure we went somewhere memorable for our last lunch.

That and we wanted breakfast food. :)




My cinnamon roll french toast was pretty amazing, but their sausage was the big hit for me!


And yes, that is ketchup on my eggs.

Don't judge me, you know you do weird stuff to your food too.


Annemarie loved her pecan waffles!

As if my prayer wasn't long enough as I prayed over these two wonderful ladies before we ate... I made Annemarie pause so I could take a picture of her food. She was so insanely hungry at this point that she nearly pummeled me!  


Many blessings to you friends! I've loved hanging out with you while I've had the chance!!

No comments: