Monday, January 30, 2012

Update on Nolan

It was love at first sight. Nolan Scott took my heart just as much as his older brother Parker Thomas did the day he was born.

It's different. It's a whole new experience. It's more comfortable. It's more challenging with Parker nearby. It's still absolute love. I still have a special bond with both of them.

Here's the full family on day 2 of his little life, getting to meet GiGi from California :)


For some reason the pictures I have from about a week or so old aren't working. But trust me, he's already growing like a weed! So for now, you just get this one of me with him at 2 weeks, taken by CiCi, his other Grandma from CA.


I feel so blessed to be a part of this little family. Really, truly blessed. I cannot imagine my life without them.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

He is just so precious! (As are you.)

Rachel Jones said...

awww, love these pics. he's such a sweetie!!!