Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's THAT Kind of Time

The past few weeks have been sort of unreal.

They've been full of incredibly challenging times, extremely happy times, life-altering moments, and the kind of one-thing-after-another stuff that makes you think your head just might explode at any moment.

Mine seriously almost did a couple of times....

I'm happy and content, thankful for God's abundant grace, but I have to admit these have been some stretching weeks that are meant to either make or break you.

And I'm exhausted. Thankfully it's mostly a good, happy exhausted now. Not sure how I got through all of it, but glad that I did!!
Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
to whom belong wisdom and might.
He changes times and seasons;
he removes kings and sets up kings;
he gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those who have understanding;
he reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what is in the darkness,
and the light dwells with him.
To you, O God of my fathers,
I give thanks and praise,
for you have given me wisdom and might,
and have now made known to me what we asked of you,
for you have made known to us the king's matter.
                                            ~Daniel 2:20-23

Now we pause before the whirlwind begins again in another week for a few weeks.

**deep breath**


2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I know this isn't on topic, but I'm so glad we somehow stumbled across each other way back when and have remained friends. I heart you so much and I hope one day we get to meet!

Sarah Jones Trask said...

I LOVE how your blog is set up...and I can't believe you said you have nothing interesting to say!! That is a LIE!! Keep striving forward my friend.